Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Romance of the souls



She 
Kept on speaking
Telling me
How to deal with
Life’s intricacies
How to remain calm
In difficulties
And keep smiling
I kept on listening
So involved and
Mesmerized I was
I didn’t know
When she had
Stopped speaking
She reacted pleasantly
Asked me
Were you not listening?
I came out of
My deep thoughts
No,No
I was enjoying your
Wonderful discourse
I remember
Each and every word
You said
Was my reply
Now it was my turn
To tell her
About contentment
Confidence and attitude
She closed her eyes
Listened to what I said
With full sincerity
I finished speaking
But she did not  
Open her eyes
Were you listening?
I asked
Yes, yes
Was her reply
Each and every word
You said
Is embossed in my mind
So involved we were
In each other’s discourse
That we did not realize
When each of us
Finished speaking
Kept our eyes closed
Wanting to listen
More and more
I asked her
How it is possible?
It was her turn to
Explain it to me
Dear friend
All what happened
 Is called
Romance of the souls
My soul
Was romancing
With yours
24-01-2012
78-78-01-12

2 comments: