Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Your beauty


I do not see your
Beauty
By your clothes
By the way you walk
Your sweet talks
Does not captivate me
The figure you carry
Does not mesmerize me
Your smile
Make many sigh
However
Do not enamor me
Your prize possession
Are your deep blue eyes
The door to your
Passionate heart
Has captured me 
Forced me to love you
Made it possible
To enjoy the purity
It possesses
Let me plunge myself
Deep in to them
Let me live there
Till the end of my life
18-10-2011
1669-77-10-11

2 comments:

  1. Amazing & sooooooooooooooo Beautifully written...
    belive me aap english poems bahut hi sunder likhtey hain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice no compliments ........just awasome .........your all english poem touch my heart and very lovebale ...... :)

    ReplyDelete