Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Sunday, August 26, 2012

That Moment



She was my
Childhood friend
Together
We had an
Emotional bond
She could not do
Without me
I could not do
Without her
During the holidays
Before the school was
About to reopen
I was playing
In the nearby field
When I saw her
Sitting in a moving bus
Her face saddened
Tears flowing
She waved at me
She looked like
A caged bird
Ready to fly
But there was no sky
Before I could reply
The bus had moved
Leaving me
Shocked and Startled
Later I came to know
Her parents had moved
To another city
After so many years
Whenever I pass
The spot
Where I had
Last seen her
My legs stop
Shooting pain
Arises in the heart
My mind stops working
Till somebody reminds me
To move from there
I cannot forget
That moment
When I last saw her
Always haunts me
26-08-2012
695-55-08-12
Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar

No comments:

Post a Comment