Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Saturday, December 8, 2012

My heart cries in pain



My heart cries in pain
My face
Twitches in agony
My mind puzzled
I do not know
What to do?
Baseless doubts
Have been raised
Time and again
On my
Integrity and honesty
They are difficult to bear
I keep on asking myself
What should I do?
Try to explain my friend
With full honesty
That I am innocent
Should I break?
All relations
Or just pray to god
I decide
Neither to explain
My innocence
Nor to
Break the relations
Just take the episode
In right spirit
Pray for my friend
May god give him
The energy and wisdom
Never to doubt anybody
Without rhyme or reason
May god
Also protect him
From others
Doing the same to him
906-24-08-12-2012
Doubt,life,integrity,honesty

No comments:

Post a Comment