Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Monday, August 12, 2013

A home is a home


Away from home
Staying
In a luxurious hotel
In a beautiful city
I enjoyed the day
Saw new places
Ate good food
The weather was
Excellent
People were nice
At the end of the day
Heard lilting music
Had a sumptuous dinner
It was time to relax
Feeling sleepy
I plunged myself
On the big, cozy bed
Every now then
I kept awaking
Losing my sleep
Simply wondering
What was lacking
Somehow
The morning arrived
I packed my baggage
Took a flight
To my city
Reached my home
Feeling tired
Straightaway
Went to sleep
On the small bed
Of my small bed room
Slept for few hours
Got up refreshed
I knew the answer
Of my sound sleep
No matter
However small
With or Without
Luxuries
A home is a home
44-183-12-08-2013
Home,life,sleep

Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar

No comments:

Post a Comment