Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I could only mutter hello,without getting heard

Cupid’s 
Arrow struck us
Made us come
Close to each other
I was about to propose
And little bud of love
Was about to bloom
Emergency at home  
Made her leave
For her country
 In a huff
My dreams
Shattered in misery
I lived in her memories
Became a living dead
Cursing my luck
And praying to god
Shed tears
Lost my sleep
Suddenly
 I got a call from her
All was well
She was coming back
I laughed and smiled
Kept waiting for her
She came 
After some weeks
With a man on her side
Meet my husband
Were her first words to me?
My joy died,
Eyes left wide open
Lips got sealed
I could only mutter
Hello
Without getting heard
And left in a huff
07-06-2011
1017-44-06-11

No comments:

Post a Comment