Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I’m A Busy Man, I Earn As I Can


I’m a busy man, I earn as I can  
Never bother who created man
I enjoy life as I can
People tell me, Get up early
I sleep late ,
So  go to hell
I’m a busy man, I earn as I can   
Somewhere I read,
pray to god
I don’t have any  time for that
I’m a busy man, I earn as I can  
Mother says take care of health
I say most  important is wealth
I’m a busy man, I earn as I can  
Preachers preach,
Never be phony,Live honestly
I say fool as many
Being honest is being lousy
I’m a busy man, I earn as I can
My goal is money
Even if have to kill somebody
Life without money
Is bee without honey
I’m a busy man, I earn as I can
I met with an accident
Nobody lent a helping hand
I realized ,I was disliked
I thought with all the might
To make life happy
One has to live rightly
Greed is worst for life
With it one can never rise
I’m a changed man

  Contentment is my ambition  
      Now,I never earn as I can       

20-03-2011
Dr.Rajendra Tela"Nirantar"
459—129-03-11

No comments:

Post a Comment