Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Should I ? Should I not ?


Should I?
Should I not ?
Kept me in lurch
I could not
Express
My love for her
Causing
Pain in my heart
I could not eat
I could no sleep
My life had changed
Face looked pale
My friends
Sensed some wrong
requested me
To share my grief
I revealed the truth
They insisted
I ask the question to
The girl I like
With all courage
Ultimately 
I expressed
My love to her
She was overjoyed
Smile on lips
Shyness in eyes
She came near me
Took my hand
In her hands
With tears
In her blue eyes
Asked me
Why you kept me
Waiting so long ?
All the time
I too kept on thinking
Should I ?
Should I not ?
07-09-2011
1462-34-09-11

1 comment:

  1. Awesome creation Rajendr ji . At times we keep on thinking the way you did...

    ReplyDelete