Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Monday, January 23, 2012

The child in me


With a wife and children
A good job to do
Have all that I need
People think
I have lot of experience
To share with others
I give to them
 What is expected from me?
But do not hide
The child in me
At times
 I cry and laugh like him
Ask questions
As a child does
Play and behave like him
I know
Childhood cannot return
But the child in me
Takes me back
To the carefree
World of A child
How old I become  
I do not want
The child in me 
To die
23-01-2012
74-74-01-12

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely true. Thats fact and we always try to cherish our childhood memories. Beautiful poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, dil to bachcha hai ji...coz wo pure hota hai so i think ki hum sab k ander ek maasoom sa bachcha hota hi hai...

    nicely written...

    ReplyDelete