Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Thursday, August 4, 2011

The battle between lie and truth

I lied

Throughout my life

My truth hid behind

Thoughts started

Bothering my mind

How long one can hide ?

Truth ultimately shines

The moment

I opened my mouth

To reveal the truth

My past resisted

With all the might

Asking me to desist

From

Exposing all my truth

People shall hate

When they see

My true face

I replied

The fear of truth

Increased my lies

Weight increased

On my heart and mind

Peace and solace

Went far away

Everybody knows

Each one

Is double faced

May be one

Changes the mind

Decides to think

The way I thought

To reveal the truth

And end the battle

Between lie and truth

Win peace

For the heart and mind

04-08-2011

1299-21-08-11

No comments:

Post a Comment