Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My desire remained a desire

My desire

Remained a desire

Never got fulfilled

So I decided

To make another desire,

I prayed to god

To give me strength

Not to desire

After few days

I asked god

What happened to?

My desire

Of not desiring

God said to me

Since you desired

Not to ever desire

If I fulfill it

You shall not get

What you desired

If I do not fulfill

Your desire

You shall keep on

Complaining

About unfulfillment

Of desire

So my advice is

Desire less

Remain contented

Do not expect much

As expectation breeds

Frustration

And frustration breeds

Anger

In anger one looses cool

Becomes

Rash and purposeless

05-08-2011

1309-31-08-11

No comments:

Post a Comment