Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Other side of the fence always looks green

I saw a bird

Sitting in the window

She looked

Calm and cozy

I told her

She was lucky

Could fly in the sky

Go from place to place

See the world swiftly

She replied

Other side of the fence

Always looks green

I have to save myself

From big birds

Preying on me

Human beings always

Trying to catch me

Hot summer, cold winter

Kills many of us

Throughout the day

I have to search for food

Cannot store food

Like you can do

Our nests are weak

Get easily destroyed

In rain and storm

To save my life from

A boy with a catapult

Searching for me

I am hiding

In the window

Near you

13-08-2011

1357-79-08-11

No comments:

Post a Comment