Bookmark and Share

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

\

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I feed the birds and play with them

I was tired and exhausted
I felt as if 
There is nothing in the world
Except work
I went to the nearby garden
 Saw an old man
Feeding the birds with seeds
He smiled when a bird
Came near him
Picked one seed
He Laughed 
When another came
Picked another seed
I did not understand
His smiling and laughing
I asked him
Why he was so happy?
He replied in measured words
Everybody works 
To feed himself
When you feed others
It makes you happy
You have satisfaction
Of living for others
I feel fresh 
And without stress 
I understood 
What he mean't
Feeding the birds
And playing with them
Has now become 
My usual routine
29-05-2011
956-163-05-11

No comments:

Post a Comment